Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TEN MONTHS

Wow. Ten months of this amazing experience and I've:

  • Obtained 3 new pairs of shoes
  • Filled up 7 pages in my passport 
  • Developed a nice caffeine addiction thanks to drinking so much black tea
  • Had my hair cut twice, which means it's rather long at the moment
  • Mastered the art of storing my cell phone in my bra
  • Only used 1 bottle of sunscreen
  • Read all my books and am trying to make the last one stretch as long as possible
  • Lost 2 pair of sunglasses
  • Long stopped converting S. African rand and Swazi emalangeni into US dollars
  • Decided that I am definitely sad to be leaving... but so excited to be going
Please keep me and all YAGM in your prayers as we enter the last final weeks of service. Ten months! Isn't that crazy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment